* Register for Business Applications Summit – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/businessapplicationssummit
* Many Flow updates, especially some new connectors and enhanced analytics on usage – https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/share-with-sharepoint-office-365/
* LinkedIn Sales Navigator has an update to 184.108.40.206
* Voice of the Customer has an update to 9.0.1162 – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/crm/2018/05/23/whats-new-in-voice-of-the-customer-version-9-0-1162/
* It’s not new news, but this recent post is a nice summary of the Dynamics 365 Portals Security Model – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dyn365tips/2018/05/24/dynamics-365-portals-security-model/
How do I operationalize this?
* Quick showcase of sitemap editing, including bringing back the Processes node and My Apps node in the default Sitemap. Relative URL Snippet for My Apps: /tools/AppModuleContainer/applandingtilepage.aspx
* Unified Service Desk for Dynamics 365 (USD) provides a configurable framework for building call center applications that deliver a unified view of customer data and numerous communication channels (such as phone, chat, email, and social media) into a single interface.
* Best practice analyzer for USD is a developer tool that identifies defects in customizations and extensions, to help developers build and deploy efficient customizations and extensions.
* Recent Update – Unified Client Interface (UCI) apps integrate with Unified Service Desk (Public Preview) to provide consistent user experiences for session management, customizable layouts, agent guidance, line-of-business applications, and channel integration.
* Unified Experience
* Single, intuitive experience for service professionals
* Single Pane of Glass
* Integration among multiple other applications, even if there’s no API
* Business Processes spanning multiple LoB apps
* Ability to execute workflow across multiple line of business applications
* Centralized Management
* Configure setup centrally in GUI – pulled locally to USD clients on at login
* Leverage existing investment and ‘power’ of Dynamics + Office 365 + Azure
* Session Management
* Handle multiple customer interactions simultaneously
* Reduce AHT through automations and streamlining agent interactions
* Reduce TTA and agents ‘resetting’ apps after dispositioning interactions
* Decrease agent training with more intuitive UI and automation
* Automate input and hide screens to streamline agent work