* Kuru Predictive Hiring now integrated with Talent – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/koru-helps-hiring-managers-measure-skills-proven-to-drive-performance-through-new-integration-with-microsoft-300613599.html
* What’s New in Talent – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/talent/whats-new-talent-july2018
* We told you last fortnight to register for the Virtual Launch Event on October 10, but it’s now been cancelled. There will be lots of great on-demand content created and posted to https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications/release/ by early October.
* Update to Resource Scheduling Optimization Engine – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/crm/2018/08/16/whats-new-in-the-dynamics-365-resource-scheduling-optimization-version-2-7-release/
* Addition to Canvas PowerApps Grouping controls – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/enhanced-group-experimental-control-with-layout-control-and-nesting/
* CE Field Service Mobile App Licensing FAQ – https://blog.resco.net/2018/08/16/faq-microsoft-dynamics-365-for-field-service-mobile-app-licensing/?_cldee=YmFzbmVhcnlAbWljcm9zb2Z0LmNvbQ%3d%3d&recipientid=contact-03f39b5d43dce711a77f00155d0b0a44-ece9c179c37c463aab9d757b9f9cfec1&esid=0cfa002c-5aa1-e811-ad03-00155d0b1304&urlid=2
* New Business Apps administrative landing page – https://admin.dynamics.com
* PowerApps Governance Best Practices – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-enterprise-deployment-whitepaper/
* Canvas PowerApps support attachments in CDS now – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/add-attachments-to-your-common-data-service-entities/
* 3 Finance and Operations content packs removed from AppSource – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/dev-itpro/migration-upgrade/deprecated-features?toc=/fin-and-ops/toc.json
* Make certain PowerApps more discoverable – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-discoverability-in-the-enterprise/
* Update available for Field Service App – special instructions for enabling it below
* Update available for Project Service App – works similarly to Field Service for enabling
* Dynamics Experience Center – https://experience.dynamics.com
How do I operationalize this?
* To Opt-in please do the following: Please access the Dynamics Insider Portal here: http://experience.dynamics.com/insider
* Log in with you Insider credentials
* On the Insider Home Page, In the Search Box of “Upcoming and Active Programs” section, search for a program with the name “Dynamics 365 for Field Service Unified Interface Release.”
* Click that program link in the search results and choose to “Join Now” in the page that opens. This will add you as a participant to the program.
* On the Program page, access the link provided to sign up: “Signup Link to opt-in for the Field Service UCI Release (GA)”
* The link will open a simple questionnaire and one of the questions is the instance URL. Please provide the URL of the instance where you need to install Field Service version 22.214.171.1240.
* Microsoft will receive the details you provide and, within a few days, will enable the install of Field Service on the Org that you provided. Once enabled, you will receive a confirmation email from Microsoft.
* Once you receive the email, you can access your Dynamics 365 Admin portal to install Field Service 126.96.36.1990 on the Org that you provided.
* For any questions and discussion on the functionality, please use the Forums on the program page and use the Microsoft Support process to log any issues/bugs.
* Setting Up Machine Learning in F&O Demand Forecasting
* Insider Access to pre-release functionality and how to get it! (See above)