—No Live Show Today—
Thanks for stopping by. Since Microsoft is having a conference this week and we’re all out of the office, we won’t have a regular show this fortnight. We are still posting our notes about things that are new and even have a video embedded showcasing how to synchronize work order data if you’re using both Dynamics 365 CE and F&O and have field service workloads. See you live again on Sept 28!
- Changes to views on CE Phone App – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/crm/2018/09/07/important-update-on-editable-grids-in-dynamics-365-for-phones-mobile-app/
- CDS for Apps platform service update to 18.104.22.1689 was applied between 9-7 and 9-9 for most North American instances. Details of what’s in the update – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4459216/service-update-6-for-microsoft-dynamics-365-9-0-2
- CDS for Apps platform service update to 22.214.171.1242 expected between 9-21 and 9-23 for most North American instances. Details of what’s expected – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4462744/service-update-20-for-microsoft-dynamics-365-8-2-2
- What’s new or changed in Dynamics 365 for Talent Core HR (August 2018) – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/talent/whats-new-talent-august2018
- What’s new or change in Dynamics for Talent (September 2018) – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/talent/whats-new-talent-september-10
- Talent Certification is Now Available – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-mb6-898.aspx
- Cleanup routines in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/axsa/2018/09/05/cleanup-routines-in-dynamics-365-for-finance-and-operations/
- Monthly Newsletter for Finance and Operation and Retail – https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/lcs/2018/09/05/now-available-monthly-newsletter-for-finance-and-operations-and-retail/
- Updates to CE Organization Insights (telemetry about your online instances) – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/admin/use-organization-insights-solution-view-instance-metrics
How do I operationalize this?
Synchronize a work order between Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Finance and Operations